At HPNC children of all ages from diverse backgrounds enjoy fun and educational activities in a warm and safe environment. Partnering with schools, parents, and the community, we meet children’s needs with innovative, age-appropriate programs —from infancy to 12th grade.
- Young children, ages 0 to 4, and their parents and caregivers enjoy a variety of activities and classes in our Play ‘N Learn program on weekday mornings.
- Elementary students come for after-school care and and on days when school is not in session. They receive homework help and join in enriching activities in a safe, nurturing and educational environment.
- Middle and high school students receive mentoring, enjoy sports, unique workshops, and field trips designed to keep them safe and always learning.
- We offer a variety of athletic programs for children ages 3-18
- Full-day summer programming gives working parents peace of mind and supports families through parent education and resources.
HPNC’s staff is always looking for creative methods to provide quality youth programs in a professional and caring manner—as we have done for more than a century.
Hyde Park Neighborhood Club
5480 S. Kenwood Avenue, Chicago, IL 60615