Do you like to skate?
Join HPNC’s Junior Roller Derby League!
- Roller derby is a fast-paced contact team sport that requires speed, strategy, and athleticism.
- Girl and boys ages 10 to 17 play roller derby – learn basic skating skills, play the game, and build strategy.
- Roller derby builds physical strength, nimbleness and to fosters confidence and team spirit in teenagers.
- Advanced skaters participate in travel bouts and scrimmages around the Chicago land area
When and Where:
Practices every Saturday 12 – 2 pm @ HPNC (5480 S. Kenwood Ave)
First practice of the new season: February 18, 2017
Required gear and fees:
- Quad skates, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, helmet, mouth guard
- Packages available at skates.com or contact Steve @ Lombard Roller Rink (630.953.2400) for questions about gear and discounts on packages!
- Fee: $25-55/month (Family income dependent sliding scale). Scholarships available. Some additional fees for travel, uniforms, annual insurance and JRDA memberships.
Want More Information? Contact us!
Blair Root, Out-of-School Time Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Negrete, Second City Slaughter Team Manager email@example.com