Basketball at HPNC
HPNC H.S. Summer League
- What: H.S. Summer Basketball League Sponsored by Nike
- Teams of 5-8
- $5 per player due with registration (ask about sponsorship)
- Top 6 teams advance to playoffs
- Referees and scorekeeper provided
- Who: Boys, Incoming Freshman – Recently Graduated Seniors
- When: Every Sunday June 25 – August 27 (Off July 2)
- 12:00PM – 6:00PM
- Schedules TBD
- June 25 – Open Registration Day
- League play starts Sunday July 9, 2017.
- Where: Hyde Park Neighborhood Club Gymnasium
5480 S Kenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60615
Download registration here and return with payment to HPNC.
More info to come! For questions email: Kacie Annolino at email@example.com
Spring Basketball Skills Sessions begin April 4, 2017!
|Session||Age Group||Session time||Coach|
|Boys Basketball Open Gym||High School Boys||Fridays 4:30-6:30pm||Tyrone White|
|Girls Basketball Skills Training||8-14 (3rd-8th)||Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Shannon White, Rashawn Walker, and Tyrone White|
|Co-Ed Beginners Basketball Skills Training||5-8 (K-2nd)||Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm||Shannon White, Rashawn Walker, and Tyrone White|
|Boys Basketball Skills Training||8-9 (3rd-4th)||Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Shannon White, Rashawn Walker, and Tyrone White|
|Boys Basketball Skills Training||10-14 (5th-8th)||Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Tyrone White|
Fees: We have a suggested weekly donation (view the SUGGESTED DONATION CHART to find your family’s suggested donation and then DONATE HERE and note “Basketball Donation” to ensure programming continues for ALL!).
Come dressed to play – gym shorts, shirt and shoes.
If you participated in the Winter Basketball Training Sessions, you do not have to fill out a new registration form. Please let us know that you will be continuing into the spring.
Download our 2017 Basketball Spring Registration Form.
About Our Skills Training Sessions
- Basketball skills training is for boys and girls ages 5 to 14, K-8th grade.
- Develop fundamental skills while broadening players’ knowledge of positions and responsibilities for an increased basketball IQ
- Build age-appropriate skills and sportsmanship through drills and scrimmages
- Come dressed to play! Gym shorts, shirt and shoes.
- Registration required. Forms available at HPNC front desk or download from link above (must re-register at the beginning of each calendar year).
About Open Gym
- Play scrimmage with your peers in a safe and friendly environment
- Fee: Suggested donation (DONATE HERE)
- Registration required
- Parent/guardian-signed registration must be on file at HPNC front desk or download from link above (must re-register at the beginning of each calendar year)
- Student ID must be presented at each visit