Basketball at HPNC
Hyde Park Classic 3-on-3 Tournament
- What: 2017 Hyde Park Classic 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
- $10 per player due with Registration Form
- Up to 6 players per team (minimum 3)
- Your spot is only guaranteed with full payment.
- *Cash, check, credit card or money order accepted.
- Payable to: Hyde Park Neighborhood Club
- All proceeds benefit Basketball Programing at HPNC
- When: Saturday April 1, 2017
- Check-in at 8:00AM
- REGISTRATION DUE MARCH 22, 2017
- Where: Ratner Center, University of Chicago, 5530 S Ellis Ave Chicago, IL
- Girls Youth Bracket (ages 8-13)
- Boys Youth Bracket (ages 8-13)
- Boys High School Bracket (recommended ages 14 and up, younger players allowed)
Winter Basketball Training Sessions start January 10, 2017!
|Session||Age Group||Session time||Coach|
|Boys Basketball Open Gym||High School Boys||Fridays 4:30-6:30pm||Tyrone White|
|Girls Basketball Skills Training||8-13||Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Shannon White and Rashawn Walker|
|Co-Ed Beginners Basketball Skills Training||5-8||Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm||Shannon White and Rashawn Walker|
|Boys Basketball Skills Training||8-9||Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Shannon White and Rashawn Walker|
|Boys Basketball Skills Training||10-13||Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm||Tyrone White|
Fees: We have a suggested weekly donation (view the SUGGESTED DONATION CHART to find your family’s suggested donation and then DONATE HERE and note “Basketball Donation” to ensure programming continues for ALL!)
Download our 2017 Basketball Winter/Spring Registration Form.
About Our Skills Training Sessions
- Basketball skills training is for boys and girls ages 5 to 14
- Develop fundamental skills while broadening players’ knowledge of positions and responsibilities for an increased basketball IQ
- Build age-appropriate skills and sportsmanship through drills and scrimmages
- Registration required. Forms available at HPNC front desk or download from link above (must re-register at the beginning of each calendar year).
About Open Gym
- Play scrimmage with your peers in a safe and friendly environment
- Fee: Suggested donation (DONATE HERE)
- Registration required
- Parent/guardian-signed registration must be on file at HPNC front desk or download from link above (must re-register at the beginning of each calendar year)
- Student ID must be presented at each visit