After School (Kg – 8th Grade)
After School (Kindergarten – 8th Grade)
Fall 2016 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! (⇒Register here (quick link))
After-School Learning Lab
HPNC provides a rich environment for school-age children during out-of-school time. We maintain a low staff to student ratio and offer a variety of activities designed to support your child’s academic, physical and social development.
While in After School Learning Lab (ASLL) your child will:
- Receive daily homework help from our teachers and a talented volunteers from the University of Chicago
- Have opportunities to run around and let off some steam
- Participate in daily enrichment activities (including gymnastics, dance, science club, cooking and gardening, sign language, Spanish, and art)
- Meet and get to know a fun and diverse group of students from many Hyde Park schools
- Enjoy structured activity until 6:30 pm
We also provide a daily nutritional snack and a rotation of recreational activities in our wonderful gymnasium.
We pick up from local schools! Transportation from the following schools is included in the tuition for the program: Murray, Ray, Bret Harte, Shoesmith, Kozminski, and U of C Lab School.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call us 773.643.4062.
|Quarter||Number of days of care||Total Price||Payments*|
|Fall (Sept 6 - Dec 23)||72||$1512||4 x $378|
|Winter (Jan 9 - Mar 31)||57||$1197||3 x $399|
|Spring (Apr 3 - Jun 16)||47||$987||3 x $329|
*HPNC accepts Illinois Action for Children. All payments due by the 5th of each month. 5% discount for full-session payment, 10% sibling discount. $50 registration (non-refundable) fee for new families. $250 deposit (non-refundable) required per child (or one month’s co-pay for IAC families). Deposit may be applied to last month’s tuition.
- Take me to Parent Portal: new parent registration and current parent access
- ASLL Waivers&Releases (to be completed with registration)
- After-School Learning Lab FAQ (frequently asked questions)