Junior Roller Derby League
Join the All Girl Flat Track Junior Roller Derby League in Chicago, the Second City Slaughter. The goal of the program is to create a community of female athletes, building girls’ skating abilities, self-esteem, and emotional strength. Our coaches are here to teach the sport of roller derby. They work with the team to develop the skills necessary to compete within the Junior Roller Derby Association (JRDA).
Practice on Saturdays 10:30 am – 1:30 pm. 10:30 -11:30 is off skates for strategy, workshops, etc at HPNC. (click for Google Map)
Blair Root, Middle & High School Program Manager
- Girls age 12-17
- Girls under 12 welcome to practice, but not participate in Bouts (JRDA rules)
- Current physical
- Must have own gear (we have recommendations if you don’t know where to look)
- Monthly Dues payable the 1st practice of each month
- Scholarships available for both dues and gear!
- No prior skating experience necessary
- Parent/Guardian permission required